PLG Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Santa Monica. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SkyKick, MindMate, The Venue Report. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Finance, Marketing. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the PLG Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, Right Side Capital Management, SOSV. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wavemaker Partners, TenOneTen Ventures, Techstars Los Angeles Accelerator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Wavemaker Partners, Techstars.
This organization was formed by Peter Goldberg. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2017.
|5M||13 Aug 2020||India, Mumbai|
|4M||07 Jan 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|4M||07 Oct 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|120K||06 Sep 2019||India, Mumbai|
|2M||19 Jul 2019|
|6M||14 Jun 2019||United States, Napa|
|1M||06 May 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|2M||12 Feb 2019||United States, Palo Alto|
|30M||24 Jan 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
– Zone7, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based AI-driven human performance platform, raised $8m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Blumberg Capital with participation from previous investors Resolute Ventures, UpWest, PLG Ventures and Joyance Partners, and additional investors Value Stream Ventures, Alumni Ventures and New York based J-Ventures. – The new investment will be used to accelerate product development and expand into new verticals. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.