River Cities Capital Funds appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1994. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Cincinnati.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the River Cities Capital Funds, startups are often financed by Osage Venture Partners, Adams Street Partners, Camber Creek. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mutual Capital Partners, Camber Creek, Piper Jaffray. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Osage Venture Partners, Adams Street Partners, Zebra Ventures.
The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This River Cities Capital Funds works on 10 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from River Cities Capital Funds is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Veran Medical Technologies, Manta, Bolder Surgical Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Information Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The current fund was established by Glen Mayfield, Ted Robinson. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|CenterSquare Investment Management||Pennsylvania, Plymouth Meeting, United States|
|Lakehouse Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Lightstone Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Saltwater Ventures||Cayman Islands, Midland|
|Souter Investments||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|The Poarch Band of Creek Indians||Alabama, Atmore, United States|
|$10M||10 Jan 2023||Georgia, United States|
|$12M||27 Oct 2022||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|$37M||18 Oct 2021||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$12M||06 Oct 2021||Naples, Florida, United States|
|$16M||24 Aug 2021||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$35M||01 Jun 2021||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$22M||11 Feb 2021||Fremont, California, United States|
FlexCare Infusion Center
|26 Oct 2020||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States|
Endodontic Practice Partners
|30 Jun 2020||California, United States|
– Standard Bariatrics has developed the Titan SGS™, a first-of-its-kind design that offers surgeons performing sleeve gastrectomy, the top bariatric surgical procedure for obesity disease, the industry’s longest continuous staple cutline of 23 centimeters.
– The company today announced the completion of a $35M Series B round led by U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), a Silicon Valley venture capital firm that partners with entrepreneurs to transform their ideas into world-changing companies.
– New investor River Cities Capital joins the Series A syndication investors RiverVest® Venture Partners, Hatteras Venture Partners, Queen City Angels and Emergent Medical Partners who also participated in the Series B round.
– Q’Apel Medical Raises $22M in Funding.
– The round included River Cities Capital, Soleus Capital, and incumbent investor Research Corporation Technologies (RCT).
– The new investment will be used to increase manufacturing capacity, expand product portfolio and add additional head count.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.