Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship is the famous VC, which was founded in 1986. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the College Park.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship, startups are often financed by CIT GAP Funds, Stardust Venture Partners, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Stardust Venture Partners, Core Capital Partners, Militello Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Militello Capital, Core Capital Partners, Fortify Ventures.
The fund was created by Rudolph P. Lamone. The overall number of key employees were 1.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Distil Networks, ZeroFOX, InGo.me. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Security, Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2020. The top activity for fund was in 2013. Opposing the other organizations, this Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. When the investment is from Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|$900K||19 Apr 2021||Maryland, United States|
|$1M||18 May 2020||Maryland, United States|
Student Opportunity Center
|$850K||20 Dec 2019||Alexandria, Virginia, United States|
|$2M||01 Jun 2018||District of Columbia, United States|
|$577K||10 Jan 2018||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|01 Nov 2017||Virginia, United States|
|01 Oct 2017||United States, Charlotte|
|$3M||24 Apr 2017||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$700K||11 Apr 2017||Virginia, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.