Saudi Crown Holding is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2003. The company was established in Asia in Saudi Arabia. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Riyadh.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Switzerland. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight WISeKey. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Network Security, SaaS.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the Saudi Crown Holding, startups are often financed by 32 Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Global Emerging Markets Group, Global Equity Partners Beteiligungs-Management, GVA Capital.
The important activity for fund was in 2013. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$10M||10 Sep 2013||Geneva, Switzerland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.