ATX Venture Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the Austin. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Unbill, RideScout, Set.fm. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Enterprise Software.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 34 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. When the investment is from ATX Venture Partners the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this ATX Venture Partners performs on 19 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the ATX Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Silverton Partners, RevTech Ventures, ZX Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Silverton Partners, RevTech Ventures, Wildcat Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Silverton Partners, Wildcat Venture Partners, Signia Venture Partners.
The current fund was established by Brad Bentz, Christopher Shonk, Danielle Allen. We also calculated 20 valuable employees in our database.
|2M||07 Nov 2014||United States, Austin|
|3M||18 Sep 2017||United States, Austin|
|25M||06 Jan 2020||United States, Austin|
|1000K||15 Jul 2015||United States, Austin|
|1M||24 Oct 2016||United States, Austin|
|2M||26 Sep 2016||United States, Austin|
|2M||27 Jan 2017||United States, Houston|
|1M||18 Jul 2019||United States, Houston|
|7M||12 Jun 2021||United States, Houston|
|5M||05 Jun 2016||United States, Austin|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.