World Innovation Lab (WiL) appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The main department of described VC is located in the Palo Alto. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Digital Media, Gaming. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mercari, Automation Anywhere, TransferWise.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the World Innovation Lab (WiL), startups are often financed by Andreessen Horowitz, Trinity Ventures, Index Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Global Brain Corporation, Sapphire Ventures, New Enterprise Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Global Brain Corporation, Trinity Ventures, Shasta Ventures.
This organization was formed by Gen Isayama, Masataka Matsumoto, Shinichi Saijo. We also calculated 16 valuable employees in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from World Innovation Lab (WiL) is more than 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this World Innovation Lab (WiL) works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
|10M||02 May 2021||United States, San Mateo|
|40M||21 Apr 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|100M||06 Apr 2021|
|100M||23 Mar 2021||Finland, Helsinki|
|26M||07 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|207M||06 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
|4M||05 Oct 2020||Japan, Chiyoda|
|4M||28 Aug 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|118M||25 Aug 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– CADDi, a B2B ordering and supply platform in the manufacturing and procurement industry, raised $73m in Series B funding. – The round was led by Globis Capital Partners and World Innovation Lab (WiL), with participation from existing investors DCM and Global Brain. – Six new investors also joined the round including Arena Holdings, DST Global, Minerva Growth Partners, Tybourne Capital Management, JAFCO Group and SBI Investment. – The post-money valuation is estimated at $450m. – The funding proceed... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.