Neotribe Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Energy Storage, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Energy Vault, Theta Lake, Passage AI.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Neotribe Ventures, startups are often financed by Ocean Azul Partners, Carbon Ventures, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are WestWave Capital, Data Collective DCVC, Seabed VC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Storm Ventures, SoftBank Investment Advisers, Seabed VC.
This organization was formed by Aditya Singh, Kittu Kolluri.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Neotribe Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|$6M||26 Jul 2021||United States, Houston|
|$12M||21 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$55M||15 Jun 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$15M||31 Mar 2021||California San Jose United States|
|$3M||10 Feb 2021||California San Jose United States|
|$1M||15 Oct 2020||California Mountain View United States|
|$15M||14 Oct 2020||California United States|
|$6M||22 Apr 2020||California San Jose United States|
|$17M||09 Jan 2020||United States, San Diego|
– Metrika is a Cambridge, Mass.-based operational intelligence source for blockchain.
– Company raised $14M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Neotribe Ventures with participation from Coinbase Ventures, Samsung NEXT, Nyca Partners and SCB 10X, and previous investors, among others.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s platform and broaden its customer base across numerous industries.
– Aira Technologies from Saratoga, CA raised $13M in equity financing.
– The round was led by Neotribe Ventures and Acrew Capital with participation from Foothill Ventures and industry angels Ryan Drant (Founding Partner, Questa Capital) and Carl Waldspurger.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s global expansion and development of new products.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.