Worldview Technology Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1996. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Mateo.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Worldview Technology Partners, startups are often financed by Meritech Capital Partners, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Morgenthaler Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Matrix Partners, ComVentures, Bessemer Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Morgenthaler Ventures, Menlo Ventures.
The current fund was established by James Wei. The overall number of key employees were 5.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline 3PAR, Silicon Spice, Infinera Corporation Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Telecommunications, Internet. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
When the investment is from Worldview Technology Partners the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2000. Comparing to the other companies, this Worldview Technology Partners performs on 0 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2005.
|8M||20 Apr 2007||United States, Sunnyvale|
|13M||15 Sep 2009||United States, New York|
|13M||27 Feb 2008||United States, New York|
Emergent Game Technologies
|10M||22 Mar 2004||United States, Calabasas|
|4M||23 Feb 2010||United States, Larkspur|
|22M||11 Jan 2005||United States, Larkspur|
|25M||14 Jun 2001||United States, San Jose|
|45M||14 Mar 2000||United States, San Jose|
|9M||07 Dec 2004||United States, Mountain View|
Cogent Communications Group
|26M||08 Feb 2000||United States, Washington|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.