Lumina Impact Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Lumina Impact Ventures is a CVC is a part of a corporation.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Along with Lumina Impact Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Village Capital, NXT Ventures, Learn Capital. The fund often co-invests with Strada Education Network, Village Capital, VilCap Investments. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Strada Education Network, Rethink Education, Omidyar Network.
The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as EdTech, Analytics. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Mentor Collective, Upswing are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. In real terms, this VC performs 55 percentage points more exits than other funds.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: luminafoundation.org; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, last first_initial, first, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.