Funds with similar focus
|Axxon Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Climate-KIC Accelerator London||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Faad Network||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|FMC Ventures||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Global Accelerator Network||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Impact Hub||Austria, Vienna|
|Infineon Ventures||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Instillo||Germany, Saarland, Überherrn|
|Johnson Family Trust||-|
|Lumina Impact Ventures||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|Prisma Energy International||Houston, Texas, United States|
|SoftBank Corp.||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|Srikrung Wattana Group||-|
|Yueyou Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$140M||22 Sep 2022||California, United States|
|$500M||13 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$150M||24 May 2022||California, United States|
|$200M||07 Mar 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$200M||26 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$230M||15 Sep 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$1B||09 Aug 2021||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|$84M||30 Jun 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$95M||04 May 2021||California, United States|
– Fabric, a startup developing a “microfulfillment” automation platform for retailers, announced that it raised $200m in series C funding led by Temasek with participation from Koch Disruptive Technologies, Union Tech Ventures, Harel Insurance & Finance, Pontifax Global Food and Agriculture Technology Fund, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, KSH Capital, Princeville Capital, Wharton Equity, and others.
– With a valuation of over $1bn and $336m in capital raised to date, Fabric plans to expand its headcount and build a network of microfulfillment centers across major cities in the U.S.
– SmartNews, a news aggregation website and app, raised $230m in Series F funding.
– The round was led by Princeville Capital and Woodline Partners, and joined by JIC Venture Growth Investments, Green Co-Invest Investment, and Yamauchi-No.10 Family Office in Japan.
– Existing investors participated in this round including ACA Investments and SMBC Venture Capital.
– The company plans to develop more features for its U.S. audience that will focus on consumer health and safety.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.