The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Indianapolis. The company was established in North America in United States.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Civitas Learning, CareAcademy, Viridis Learning For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Education.
The current fund was established by Robert C. Dickeson.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this LuminaFoundation performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the LuminaFoundation, startups are often financed by Rethink Education, Techstars, New Markets Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are University Ventures, New Markets Venture Partners, Lion Brothers Company. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by University Ventures, New Markets Venture Partners, Lion Brothers Company.
|5M||30 Mar 2021||United States, Austin|
|4M||19 Jan 2021||United States, Austin|
|16M||09 Jun 2020||United States, New York|
|7M||27 Feb 2020|
|3M||05 Sep 2019||United States, Boston|
|27M||19 Jun 2019||United States, Fresno|
|2M||20 May 2019||United States, Austin|
|11M||24 Apr 2019||United States, New York|
|27 Feb 2019||United States, Austin|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.