Lone Pine Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1997. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Greenwich.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, Snap, NIO. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as CRM, Transportation. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Lone Pine Capital works on 9 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Lone Pine Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Lone Pine Capital, startups are often financed by Mayfield Fund, MHS Capital, Trinity Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are T. Rowe Price, Baillie Gifford, Mayfield Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vulcan Capital, Times Internet, Tencent Holdings.
|$150M||28 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$285M||17 May 2021||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|$155M||07 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$160M||12 Jan 2021||New York, United States|
|21 Dec 2020||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|$400M||23 Nov 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$225M||30 Sep 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$90M||02 Sep 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$319M||29 Jul 2020||England|
– Tia, the modern medical home for women, announced a $100m Series B funding round led by Lone Pine Capital with additional participation from other investors including Threshold, Define Ventures, Torch Capital, ACME, Compound, Combine, The Helm, Human Ventures, Seae Ventures and Gingerbread Capital.
– This brings Tia’s total funding to $132m.
– Tia will use the fresh investment to scale its “whole-woman, whole-life” model to more than 100,000 women by 2023.
– The funding will also help Tia grow its virtual & in-person operations in existing and new markets while expanding its service lines to care for women throughout their entire lives — from puberty to menopause.
– Glossier Inc. announced that it has raised $80m in Series E funding.
– Lone Pine Capital led the round, along with participation from existing investors Forerunner Ventures, Index Ventures, IVP, Sequoia Capital, and Thrive Capital.
– The fully direct to consumer business will continue to scale its online and offline channels globally as it builds the world’s #1 destination for beauty discovery.
– Glossier was founded in 2014 and is on a mission to inspire everyone to find joy and confidence in their personal beauty style.
– The company has more than 5m customers globally and has become a household name across generations, especially with Gen Z and Millennials; two out of every five women between the ages of 18 and 34 in the United States have heard of Glossier.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.