The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the MHS Capital, startups are often financed by ff Venture Capital, Tom Williams, Mayfield Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mayfield Fund, ff Venture Capital, Trinity Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mayfield Fund, ff Venture Capital, Trinity Ventures.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketing, Advertising. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Thumbtack, Outreach, Udemy.
When the investment is from MHS Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This MHS Capital works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The fund was created by Mark Sugarman. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Beijing Huashi Hailong Shiyou Touzi Youxian Gongsi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Blue Equity||Kentucky, Louisville, United States|
|European Institute of Innovation and Technology||Budapest, Hungary|
|Goopal Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Haowo Konggu Jituan||China, Jinan, Shandong|
|JMP Group||California, San Francisco, United States|
|JMP Securities||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Komatsu Ltd||Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Tateyama|
|Maliang New Material||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|National Strategic Group||Ohio, United States, Wickliffe|
|Precise.ly||California, San Francisco, United States|
|RoyNat Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Shangchengqu Venture Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Shenghuayang Venture Capital||-|
|Spearhead||California, San Francisco, United States|
|SPL Software||Germany, Niederkrüchten, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Zhejiang Merit Interactive Network Technology||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$5M||18 May 2022||-|
|$27M||20 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||25 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||08 Dec 2020||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$11M||16 Jul 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$13M||30 Sep 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$265M||05 Sep 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||09 Jul 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||01 May 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Zenput, an operations execution company, raised $27m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Golub Capital and joined by Jackson Square Ventures, MHS Capital and Goldcrest Capital.
– The company plans to use the funding to continue developing its application to automate operation procedures like tracking food safety, public health protocols and changing market conditions.
– Qualio announced a $50m Series B funding round led by Tiger Global.
– Menlo Ventures also joined this round, alongside the following current Qualio investors: Frontline Ventures, MHS Capital, Operator Partners, Sorenson Ventures, and Storm Ventures.
– The latest round of funding will support Qualio’s efforts to expand accessibility of their electronic quality management software (eQMS) and services for life sciences customers at global scale and also fuel significant investment in product and engineering team growth.
– To date, Qualio has raised more than $63m.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.