Kaiser Permanente Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1945. The main department of described VC is located in the Oakland. The company was established in North America in United States. Kaiser Permanente Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Kaiser Permanente Ventures, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Delphi Ventures, Rock Health. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are QuestMark Partners, New Leaf Venture Partners, MPM Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Norwest Venture Partners, Morgenthaler Ventures, QuestMark Partners.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Kaiser Permanente Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. This Kaiser Permanente Ventures works on 1 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Health Catalyst, Proteus Digital Health, Omada Health Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical Device, Biotechnology. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|$60M||30 Aug 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$27M||07 Jul 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$21M||15 Jun 2021||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$60M||05 May 2021||Woburn, Massachusetts, United States|
|$20M||22 Mar 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$32M||02 Mar 2021||New Jersey, United States|
|$16M||17 Nov 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$51M||12 Nov 2020||Santa Barbara, California, United States|
|$14M||21 Sep 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Osso VR, a validated virtual reality (VR) surgical training and assessment platform, has secured $27M in Series B funding.
– GSR Ventures led the funding round with participation from Signalfire, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, OCA Ventures, Scrum Ventures, Leslie Ventures and Anorak Ventures.
– Osso VR’s surgical training technology provides on-demand, educational experiences that are effective, repeatable and measurable to help surgeons reach proficiency with emerging surgical techniques and technologies.
– Ginger, the on-demand mental health company, announced a $100m Series E financing round led by funds managed by Blackstone Growth.
– The round was led by Blackstone Growth and includes existing investors from Kaiser Permanente Ventures, Cigna Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Advance Ventures Partners, Khosla Ventures, Health Velocity Capital, City Light Capital, and WP Global Partners.
– This latest round of investment will bring the company’s total funding to over $220m on the heels of approximately 3x revenue growth over the past year.
– Over 10m people have access to Ginger in over 40 countries around the world through the company’s partnerships with innovative employers, health plans, and strategic partners.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.