Aleph is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Tel Aviv.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Aleph, startups are often financed by OurCrowd, lool ventures, Slow Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tusk Ventures, ICV, XL Innovate. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tusk Ventures, OurCrowd, XL Innovate.
The fund was created by Eden Shochat, Michael Eisenberg. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The average startup value when the investment from Aleph is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. This Aleph works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Supply Chain Management. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight WeWork, WeWork China, Lemonade. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|15M||04 Dec 2019||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|5M||09 Dec 2020||Australia, Sydney|
|60M||11 Sep 2019||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
The We Company
|150M||20 Nov 2013||United States, New York|
|12M||17 Apr 2018||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|6M||01 Aug 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|15M||08 Dec 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|10M||26 Nov 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
|8M||22 Sep 2016|
|09 Jul 2020||Israel, Ramat Gan|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.