Aleph is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Tel Aviv.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Aleph, startups are often financed by OurCrowd, lool ventures, Slow Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tusk Ventures, ICV, XL Innovate. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tusk Ventures, OurCrowd, XL Innovate.
The fund was created by Eden Shochat, Michael Eisenberg. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The average startup value when the investment from Aleph is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. This Aleph works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Supply Chain Management. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight WeWork, WeWork China, Lemonade. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$35M||12 Jul 2021||Israel Tel Aviv|
|$14M||30 Jun 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$2M||16 Jun 2021||Israel, Ramat Gan|
|$13M||06 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$32M||10 Mar 2021||New York United States|
|$13M||24 Feb 2021||California San Diego United States|
|$5M||10 Feb 2021||California Palo Alto United States|
|$5M||09 Dec 2020||Australia New South Wales Sydney|
|05 Oct 2020||Israel Tel Aviv District Tel Aviv-Yafo|
– Panorays, a provider of security risk management software, announced that it closed a $42m series B funding round led by Greenfield Partners with participation from Aleph and Oak HC/FT, as well as new investors BlueRed Partners, Greenspring Associates, and Moneta VC.
– The company says that it plans to spend the capital on product R&D and hiring as it looks to expand the size of its platform.
– Investments in cyber risk mitigation technologies continue to grow as cyberattacks proliferate during the pandemic. In 2020, the average business cost of a cyberattack was $3.86m, and it took over 200 days to detect the breach.
– Perhaps unsurprisingly, Gartner projects that worldwide spending on information security and risk management technology and services is forecast to climb 12.4% to reach $150.4bn in 2021.
– Uniper is a technology based community for older adults to lead an active and social life at any age.
– The company raised $14.5m in Series A funding.
– Backers included Aleph, Zeev Ventures and other investors with senior care and healthcare expertise.
– The new investment will be used to expand its managed care, government and community-based organization relationships, as well as seniors’ engagement with the network, expand its team to enhance platform capabilities and enter new geographies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.