In 2014 was created Firstime Venture Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel. The main department of described VC is located in the Tel Aviv.
This organization was formed by Ilan Shiloah, Jonathan Benartzi, Nir Tarlovsky. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Playbuzz, Wannabiz (Sociopal), Livekick. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Retail Technology, Security. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Firstime Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Spark Capital, Maxfield Capital, Viola Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Viola Ventures, Ilan Shiloah, BRM Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Spark Capital, SoftBank, Viola Ventures.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. This Firstime Venture Capital works on 28 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$42M||01 Dec 2022||Fresno, California, United States|
|$12M||16 Nov 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$21M||13 Oct 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$161M||13 Jun 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$17M||02 Dec 2021||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$10M||19 Aug 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$7M||11 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||11 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||25 Mar 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– SecuriThings is a Tel Aviv, Israel-based IoTOps company.
– Series A $14m round was led by Aleph with participation from existing investors Firstime VC and angel investors.
– The new investment will be used to expand the functionality of its IoTOps platform, and build out its global sales and marketing operations.
– The company has already established partnerships with global system integrators, device management systems and edge device vendors including Microsoft, Convergint Technologies, Johnson Controls and many others.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.