lool ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Tel Aviv. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sensibo, Mabaya, Start A Fire. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Israel. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the lool ventures, startups are often financed by LionBird, Triventures, Kima Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Triventures, LionBird, Eilon Tirosh. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Triventures, LionBird, Pitango Venture Capital.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this lool ventures works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
This organization was formed by Avichay Nissenbaum, Yaniv Golan.
|Cabot Technology Solutions||United States, Cleveland|
|Zhongxin Shengye Keji||China, Haidian|
|Nexus Ventures||Turkey, Ankara|
|Ogden Capital||United States, Atlanta|
|C Cube Angels||Mauritius, Port Louis|
|Nova Ventures||United States, Woburn|
|Rockspring||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|Polygon||United States, North Andover|
|$22M||15 Dec 2020||Israel, Mate Asher Regional Council|
|$12M||10 Nov 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|$10M||08 Oct 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|30 Jul 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$10M||18 Jun 2020||Israel, Mate Asher Regional Council|
|$20M||12 May 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$4M||12 Mar 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|26 Feb 2020||United States, Cambridge|
|$2M||01 Dec 2019||United States, Nashville|
– Eleos Health is a Boston, MA- and Tel Aviv, Israel-based digital health startup. – The company closed a $6M seed funding round. – The round was led by aMoon Fund with participation from lool ventures, and Gandyr Group, alongside Arkin Holdings, Gaingels and former c-suite and executives from Google, MIT Media Lab, and Pegasystems. – The company intends to use the funds for the expansion of sales, marketing, and solution delivery teams needed to meet the demand for enterprise software deployments across p... Read more
– Home365, a PropTech/InsureTech residential Real Estate investment and property management company, raised $16.3m in funding. – The round was led by Greensoil PropTech Ventures II (GSPV II) with participation from Eyal Ofer, O.G. Tech, Verizon Ventures, Lool Ventures and North First Ventures. – The company intends to use the funds to accelerate its end-to-end technology platform and its expansion into more of the top 100 markets across the United States. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.