In 2006 was created Link Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Cambridge.
This Link Ventures works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 34 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Link Ventures, startups are often financed by Total Access Fund, Techstars, Green D Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Jeremy Zimmer, Green D Ventures, Atlas Venture. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Green D Ventures, Alumni Ventures Group, Total Access Fund.
The fund was created by David Blundin. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Marketing, Big Data. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Vestmark, TodayTix, Jobcase.
Funds with similar focus
|Atlassian||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Caozhixing Chuangtou||China, Ningbo Shi, Zhejiang|
|China Integrated Circuit Industry Investment Fund (CICF)||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Dongfang Bixun Jijin||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Ether Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Evoco||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Fantail Ventures||New City, New York, United States|
|GRID Investments||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Hangzhou Changjiang Chuang Tou||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|LivWell Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
|National Strategic Group||Ohio, United States, Wickliffe|
|Netherlands Enterprise Agency||Assen, Drenthe, The Netherlands|
|Qichacha||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Social Alpha||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Tianhong Huacheng||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|$15M||16 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||10 Aug 2021||Omaha, Nebraska, United States|
|$113M||03 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$45M||28 May 2021||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$2M||17 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|31 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||08 Jun 2020||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$9M||14 Feb 2020||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$8M||22 Oct 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Breeze, a digital platform for disability and critical illness insurance, raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Link Ventures and joined by Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, M25, Fiat Ventures and Invest Nebraska.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and product offerings.
– Intrinsic is a NYC-based health & wellness eCommerce company.
– The company raised $113m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Define Ventures with participation from Link Ventures and others.
– The company focuses on numerous areas of health & wellness, including Pregnancy & Baby, Healthy Aging, Orthopedics, Digestive Health, Immune Support, Eye Health and Skin Care.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.