Level Equity appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical startup value when the investment from Level Equity is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 56 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Level Equity works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2017.
This organization was formed by Benjamin Levin, George Mcculloch, Sarah Sommer. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Onit, HVR, ArchiveSocial. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, Mobile.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Level Equity, startups are often financed by Isai, Frontier Venture Capital, Assurant Growth Investing. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Riverwood Capital, Partech, NewSpring Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Riverwood Capital, NewSpring Capital, Assurant Growth Investing.
|9M||29 Sep 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|12M||07 May 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|18 Mar 2020||Canada, Montreal|
|16M||27 Jan 2020||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|16M||01 Jan 2020||France, Viroflay|
|15M||14 Aug 2019||United States, Rochester|
|01 Aug 2019||United States, Irvine|
|10M||05 Jun 2019||United States, Bloomington|
|17M||30 May 2019||United States, Wenatchee|
– Mytonomy is a Bethesda, MD.-based enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for video-based patient engagement. – Series B $25m funding was led by Level Equity with participation from Philips and innovative healthcare systems such as Carilion Clinic. – The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand its business reach. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.