Level Equity appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical startup value when the investment from Level Equity is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 56 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Level Equity works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2017.
This organization was formed by Benjamin Levin, George Mcculloch, Sarah Sommer. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Onit, HVR, ArchiveSocial. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, Mobile.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Level Equity, startups are often financed by Isai, Frontier Venture Capital, Assurant Growth Investing. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Riverwood Capital, Partech, NewSpring Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Riverwood Capital, NewSpring Capital, Assurant Growth Investing.
Funds with similar focus
|Beijing Allcure Medical Technology||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Efficient Capacity LLC||Belvedere Tiburon, California, United States|
|Nestle||Switzerland, Vaud, Vevey|
|Nummorum||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Shuangta Shipin||China, Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture|
|Taiwan Surface Mounting Technology||Taitung County, Taiwan, Taoyüan|
|$38M||01 Aug 2022||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|$44M||02 Jun 2022||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|01 Jun 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|$40M||31 May 2022||Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$11M||19 Apr 2022||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|$6M||02 Apr 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
Stack Construction Technologies
|$17M||22 Mar 2022||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$12M||16 Mar 2022||Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States|
|$15M||15 Mar 2022||Ghent, East Flanders, Belgium|
– Groove, an automation-driven sales engagement platform, announced that it closed a $45 million series B round led by Viking Global Investors with participation from Capital One Ventures, Level Equity, Quest Venture Partners, and Uncork Capital.
– The funds bring the company’s total raised to over $57 million to date, which cofounder and CEO Chris Rothstein says will be put toward product development and international workforce growth.
– It’s Groove’s assertion that the pandemic-fueled shift to digital selling is driving the convergence of sales engagement and revenue operations.
– But digital selling has also exposed a weakness in some companies’ customer relationship management (CRM) software: a lack of adoption.
– PassFort is a London, UK-based SaaS RegTech platform.
– The company raised 16.2m USD in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Level Equity, with participation from existing investors OpenOcean, Episode 1 and Entrepreneur First. $4.89m worth of venture debt was also provided by Shard Credit Partners.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s global growth plans.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.