The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GoPro, Nutanix, 99. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Employment, Product Design.
The typical startup value when the investment from Riverwood Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Riverwood Capital works on 8 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 62 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Riverwood Capital, startups are often financed by Tiger Global Management, Tenaya Capital, Sequoia Capital India. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ff Venture Capital, NewSpring Capital, Level Equity. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Endeavor Catalyst, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Inc., Qualcomm Ventures.
The fund was created by Francisco Alvarez-Demalde. The overall number of key employees were 16.
Funds with similar focus
|414 Media Advisors||New York, New York, United States|
|AmerisourceBergen||Pennsylvania, United States, Valley Forge|
|Baloise Private Equity||Cayman Islands, Midland|
|Barrington Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Belgian Investment Company for Developing Countries||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Escondido Ventures||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Green Challenge Fund||-|
|Hamilton Capital||Arizona, Tucson, United States|
|Immortalana||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Income & Growth VCT||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Mainstage Incubator||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|MSD Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Ojas Venture Partners||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Paltel Group||Arkansas, Palestine, United States|
|Stage 2 Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Technostarters Fonds Zuid-Nederland B.V.||Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands|
|The Low Carbon Enterprise Fund||-|
|Tsuruden||Japan, Sakata, Yamagata Prefecture|
|UCL Technology Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
CRM & BÔNUS
|$53M||06 Oct 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$110M||03 Aug 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$200M||26 Jul 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$50M||24 Jun 2021||Garnerville, New York, United States|
|$110M||03 Jun 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|13 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$21M||11 May 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$46M||01 Feb 2021||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|05 Jan 2021||Santa Barbara, California, United States|
– Petlove&Co, a São Paulo-based digital platform for products and services for the pet market, announced that it has raised about $150 million (R$750 million) in a funding round led by Riverwood Capital.
– The round is nearly double that of what Petlove has raised in its history.
– The company started its life as PetSuperMarket when it was founded in 1999 in the early days of the internet.
– The company continues to operate an online store offering a wide range of pet products and services.
– B2B payments platform Nium raised $200m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by Riverwood Capital and joined by Temasek, Visa, Vertex Ventures, Atinum Capital, Beacon Venture Capital and Rocket Capital Investment.
– Including the new funding, Nium has raised $300m to date.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.