Kering appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1963. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Paris. The company was established in Europe in France.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Social Media. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fancy, Lamoda.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2011. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the Kering, startups are often financed by Jim Pallotta, Rocket Internet, Red Sea Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by American Express, Will Smith, TEV | Tengelmann Ventures.
|Shanghai Xinfan Asset Management||China, Shanghai|
|Punj Lloyd||India, Gurgaon|
|Charlesbank Capital Partners||United States, Boston|
|Dajin Heavy Industries||China, Fuxin|
|Huizenga Capital Management||United States, Oak Brook|
|Medalist Capital||United States, Charlotte|
|Global PayTech Ventures||United States, Miami|
|Itera Capital||Mexico, Mexico City|
|Foundation for Louisiana||-|
|Social Entrepreneur2 Investment Limited Partnership||-|
|Tengye Ventures||China, Beijing|
|Aventrock Ventures||Canada, Calgary|
|Solar Group||India, Nagpur|
|$210M||01 Mar 2021||France, Paris|
|$13M||13 Dec 2012||Russia, Moscow|
|$10M||01 Nov 2011||United States, New York|
– Ntwrk, a livestream shopping platform that broadcasts 24/7 from a New York City storefront, has raised $50m.
– The round was led by the Goldman Sachs Growth Equity business within Goldman Sachs Asset Management (Goldman Sachs), and global luxury group Kering.
– LionTree Partners and Tenere Capital also participated.
– Vestiaire Collective, a Paris, France-based global platform for second-hand fashion, raised €178m in funding.
– The round was led by Kering (KER.PA) and US investment firm Tiger Global Management as well as existing shareholders.
– The new funding will be used to scale up the company’s technology and data innovation roadmap.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.