United States, Seattle
Alexa Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Seattle. The company was established in North America in United States. Alexa Fund appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Machine Learning, Smart Home. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Ring, Tact.ai, CTRL-labs For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Alexa Fund, startups are often financed by Techstars, Webb Investment Network, Foundry Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Relay Ventures, Intel Capital, Spark Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Relay Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, Techstars.
The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Alexa Fund is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Alexa Fund works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
15.7% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.23 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.