Animoca Brands is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2014. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Hong Kong. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Cyberport.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TinyTap, Lucid Sight, Talenthouse. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Food and Beverage, Video Games. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Yat Siu.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Animoca Brands is 5-10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Animoca Brands performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Animoca Brands, startups are often financed by Artesian VC, co.lab, Zeroth.AI. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Artesian VC, Zeroth.AI, Pangea Blockchain Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Reinvent VC, Radiant Venture Capital, Inimiti.
|M12||United States, San Francisco|
|CrateBind||United States, Dallas|
|Tumml||United States, San Francisco|
|Five Below||United States, Philadelphia|
|Origin Energy||Australia, Sydney|
|Munder Capital Managment||United States, Birmingham|
|ICON Investments||United States, New York|
|State Auto Labs||United States, Columbus|
|SIDBI Innovation & Incubation Centre (SIIC)||India, Kanpur|
|Duggal Visual Solutions||United States, New York|
|Huatai Group||China, Hefei|
|Japan Asia Group||Japan, Chiyoda|
|CreditWise Capital||India, Mumbai|
|Enoch Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Teqventures Scandinavia AB||-|
|$10M||02 Sep 2021|
|$11M||10 Aug 2021||Japan, Chiyoda|
|$110M||04 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$3M||27 Jul 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$13M||01 Jul 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|$380M||10 Jun 2021||France, Paris|
|$4M||15 May 2021||New Zealand, Auckland|
|$3M||09 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|01 Apr 2021||United Kingdom, London|
– ClayStack is a next-generation staking platform for digital assets.
– The company raised $5.2m in a seed funding round co-led by leading blockchain-focused investment firm, CoinFund, and ParaFi Capital.
– The round also received participation from Coinbase Ventures, Spartan Group, HyperSphere, Defiance Capital, Hashed, Solana Foundation, The LAO, Genblock Capital, Ledger Prime, Animoca Brands, Republic Labs, and more.
– The recent funding will help ClayStack redefine the current staking ecosystem by building a robust platform that is secure and open for all.
– Forkast, a Hong Kong-based blockchain-focused multimedia platform, raised $1.7M in seed funding.
– The round was led by AMTD Group, Fenbushi Capital, Alibaba Hong Kong Entrepreneurs Fund, Animoca Brands, Longling Capital, CMCC Global and Sora Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to enhance its digital story-telling capabilities led by video, expand its current team and invest in innovative content creation technologies that deepen engagement with a global audience.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.