Rocket Internet appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2007. The company was established in Europe in Germany. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Berlin.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The average startup value when the investment from Rocket Internet is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Rocket Internet works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Rocket Internet, startups are often financed by Summit Partners, Phenomen Ventures, H14. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TEV | Tengelmann Ventures, btov Partners, RTP Global. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Global Founders Capital, TEV | Tengelmann Ventures, Summit Partners.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, Marketplace. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Delivery Hero, Lazada Group, Funding Circle Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The fund was created by Alexander Samwer, Marc Samwer, Oliver Samwer. The overall number of key employees were 1.
|05 Apr 2021|
|28M||01 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|2M||14 Aug 2020||Singapore, Singapore|
|20 Apr 2020||Spain, Barcelona|
|571K||24 Feb 2020||Australia, Sydney|
Global Savings Group
|15M||04 Feb 2020||Germany, Munich|
|15 Jan 2020||Germany, Munich|
|13 Dec 2019||Germany, Munich|
|2M||18 Oct 2019||Singapore, Singapore|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.