Jackson Square Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. When the investment is from Jackson Square Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Jackson Square Ventures works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Bob Spinner, Greg Gretsch, Josh Breinlinger, Pete Solvik. The overall number of key employees were 4.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DocuSign, Upwork, OfferUp. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Software. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Jackson Square Ventures, startups are often financed by Founder Collective, Y Combinator, Accel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Founder Collective, Y Combinator, Real Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Avalon Ventures, Austin Ventures, Correlation Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|Additio Investment Group||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Alphemy Capital fund||-|
|B37 Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|BioInnovation||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Bridge Boys||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|CHUGIN LEASE||Japan, Okayama, Okayama Prefecture|
|Hancom||Kyonggi-do, Seongnam, South Korea|
|Heron Capital||Carmel, Indiana, United States|
|IBM Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Implistic Capital||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Novo Nordisk Foundation||Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Oplink Communications LLC||California, Fremont, United States|
|Pidilite Industries Limited||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|The Boston Foundation||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|U.S. Department of Energy Solar Energy Technologies Office||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|UVM 2 Venture Investments||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|York IE||Manchester, New Hampshire, United States|
|zipdragon ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$5M||30 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$11M||02 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||08 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||31 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$18M||16 Mar 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$7M||13 Jan 2022||Spokane, Washington, United States|
|$170M||16 Aug 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$27M||20 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||28 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Seismic, a sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform based in San Diego, California, announced that it closed a $170 million series G round led by Permira, JMI Equity, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Jackson Square Ventures, Ameriprise, and funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price.
– The latest funding, which brings Seismic’s valuation to $3 billion and total raised to $440 million, comes as the company acquires Lessonly, an Indianapolis, Indiana-based developer of sales training, coaching, and enablement solutions.
– The sales enablement platform market, which is expected to be worth $2.6 billion by 2024, continued to grow throughout the pandemic — largely driven by the shift to remote work.
– Zenput, an operations execution company, raised $27m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Golub Capital and joined by Jackson Square Ventures, MHS Capital and Goldcrest Capital.
– The company plans to use the funding to continue developing its application to automate operation procedures like tracking food safety, public health protocols and changing market conditions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.