Austin Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1984. The main department of described VC is located in the Austin. The company was established in North America in United States.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Austin Ventures the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2000. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. This Austin Ventures works on 3 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SolarWinds, HomeAway, Active Network. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Manufacturing. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Joe Aragona, Ken DeAngelis. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Austin Ventures, startups are often financed by Granite Ventures, Trellis Partners, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trinity Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Centennial Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity, Intel Capital, Trellis Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$100M||08 Apr 2021||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$2M||11 Jun 2020||College Station, Texas, United States|
|$13M||11 Aug 2017||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$11M||13 Apr 2017||British Columbia|
|$3M||10 Nov 2016||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$9M||27 Jul 2016||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$13M||02 Jun 2016||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$50M||01 Jun 2016||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$12M||19 May 2016||Austin, Texas, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.