In 2006 was created Correlation Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Diego.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Comparing to the other companies, this Correlation Ventures performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Correlation Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by David Coats, Trevor Kienzle. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Information Technology. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Casper, Knock, Lytro.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Correlation Ventures, startups are often financed by SV Angel, GV, Avalon Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mohr Davidow Ventures, Greycroft, Baseline Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ff Venture Capital, Maveron, InterWest Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$9M||28 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
Carats & Cake
|$10M||22 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||16 Aug 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$2M||29 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||28 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||21 Jun 2022||-|
|$26M||14 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||06 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$7M||18 Apr 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
– CollegeBacker has rebranded to Backer and raised $8.4m in venture capital.
– Backer is a social savings platform that brings digital investment advice to 529 plans.
– Backer’s latest round of funding was led by Crosslink Capital with participation from Rally Ventures, Correlation Ventures, and Expansion Ventures. Jim Feuille, early investor and board member at Chime, Pandora, and Personal Capital, has joined the Backer board. Other investors include SoFi co-founder Dan Macklin, Patreon co-founder Sam Yam, veteran fintech investor Tom Blaisdell, along with Reach Capital, Ulu Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital, and several universities (Princeton, Dartmouth, and USC).
– Manticore Games™, the developer and operator behind Core™, an endless arcade of high-quality, user-built games, announced it has raised $100 million in Series C financing.
– The funding was led by XN, with participation from other leading strategic and institutional investors such as SoftBank Vision Fund 2 and LVP, as well as returning investors Benchmark, Bitkraft’s new Opportunity Fund, Correlation Ventures and Epic Games.
– The company will use the investment to accelerate Core’s growth by bolstering its industry-leading Creator programs, and further developing the most advanced game creation and publishing tools of any major user-generated content (UGC) platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.