In 2014 was created Invest Michigan, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Detroit.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bloomscape, Orbion Space Technology, Fusion Coolant Systems. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Manufacturing, Internet. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Invest Michigan, startups are often financed by MINTS, The Amherst Fund, Biosciences Research and Commercialization Center (BRCC). The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Invest Detroit Ventures, Invest Detroit, Material Impact Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MINTS, Revolution, SpringTime Ventures.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Funds with similar focus
|Bailador||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Cell Genesys||California, Hayward, United States|
|Changzhou Properties||Changzhou, China, Zhejiang|
|Cure Kids Ventures||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|El Al Israeli Airlines||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Holly Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Honeywell Aerospace||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|JMB Capital Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Keller Capital||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Michael Altrichter Beteiligungs GmbH||Allhartsberg, Austria, Niederosterreich|
|Preferred Networks||Japan, Tokyo|
|Prosper Startup Accelerator||-|
|SunAmerica Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Techstars Bangalore Accelerator||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|YLZ Information Technology||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|$4M||08 Mar 2021||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$21M||02 Nov 2020||Michigan, United States|
|$2M||07 Jan 2020||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
Orbion Space Technology
|$9M||28 Aug 2019||Michigan, United States|
|$3M||22 Aug 2019||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$670K||20 Mar 2019||Michigan, United States|
|$750K||04 Dec 2018||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
Fusion Coolant Systems
|$8M||05 Oct 2018||Michigan, United States|
|$1M||20 Sep 2018||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.