In 2010 was created Huron River Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Ann Arbor. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Postmates, Sight Machine, Ambiq Micro. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Apps, Enterprise Software.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Huron River Ventures, startups are often financed by Mercury Fund, ff Venture Capital, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mercury Fund, Hyde Park Venture Partners, ff Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ff Venture Capital, Mercury Fund, Y Combinator.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The average startup value when the investment from Huron River Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Huron River Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The current fund was established by Ryan Waddington. The overall number of key employees were 3.
|1M||01 Jun 2016||United States, Ann Arbor|
|3M||09 Nov 2015||United States, Ann Arbor|
|4M||01 Mar 2016|
|10M||10 Oct 2012||Panama, San Francisco|
|10M||20 Aug 2013||United States, Austin|
|7M||13 Jun 2021|
|1000K||25 Jan 2013||United States, Ann Arbor|
Covaron Advanced Materials
|550K||11 Mar 2013||United States, Ann Arbor|
|6M||13 Jun 2021||United States, Ann Arbor|
|8M||09 Jan 2018||United States, Ann Arbor|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.