eLab Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Ann Arbor.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. This eLab Ventures works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Clinc, Sight Machine, Aperia Technologies. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Information Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the eLab Ventures, startups are often financed by Wakestream Ventures, Grand Angels, VMware. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wakestream Ventures, VMware, Upslope Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Hyde Park Venture Partners, Wakestream Ventures, Two Roads Group.
This organization was formed by Doug Neal, Robert Stefanski. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Astral Friends & Fam||-|
|CanLab||Germany, Leipzig, Saxony|
|CDIB Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Chess Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Dhabi Holdings||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|Ekstranda||Ösby, Sodermanlands Lan, Sweden|
|FINTECH Circle||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Serena||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Tech Nation Fintech||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$8M||20 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|12 May 2021||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$4M||02 Apr 2021||Michigan, United States|
|$4M||08 Mar 2021||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$29M||20 Aug 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||01 Jun 2020||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$2M||08 Aug 2019||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|09 Apr 2019||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$1M||01 Apr 2019||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.