Icebreaker.vc is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The venture was found in Europe in Finland. The main department of described VC is located in the Helsinki.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Icebreaker.vc, startups are often financed by Speedinvest, Tekes, Techstars London Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Speedinvest, First Fellow Partners, Andrus Purde. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Speedinvest, Adevinta Ventures, Takeoff Partners.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 56 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. When the investment is from Icebreaker.vc the average startup value is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Machine Learning, Advertising. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cerenion, HoxHunt, Kodit.io. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Finland. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Aleksi Partanen, Lasse Lehtinen, Riku Seppu00e4lu00e4, Teddie Wardi.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||19 Jan 2023||Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland|
|$1M||18 Jan 2023||Stockholms Lan, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$635K||13 Dec 2022||Stockholm, Södermanland, Sweden|
|$565K||25 Nov 2022||Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland|
|$2M||23 Nov 2022||Tallinn, Harju maakond, Estonia|
|$4M||16 Nov 2022||-|
|$7M||16 Oct 2022||Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia|
|$12M||29 Sep 2022||Tallinn, Harju maakond, Estonia|
|20 Jul 2022||Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia|
– Tesseract from Helsinki is an institutional digital asset lending company in Europe and emerging markets.
– The company raised $25m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Augmentum Fintech with participation from Icebreaker.vc, BlackFin Capital Partners, Concentric, DN Capital, Jabre Capital Partners, LeadBlock Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Wintermute and Woorton as well as undisclosed local and international investors and strategic angels.
– The new investment will be used to develop the company’s institutional offerings and cross-trading venue margin lending platform even further, hire new talent to develop new and existing partnerships, and to boost innovation in new undisclosed financial products.
– Sellforte is a Helsinki, Finland-based AI-powered marketing optimization platform.
– The company raised €4M in funding.
– The round was led by Sonae IM and also participated by Bonnier Ventures and Icebreaker.vc.
– The new investment will be used to hire new talent to scale R&D on its product offering and further expand its operations internationally.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.