In 2017 was created Augmentum Fintech, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Augmentum Fintech the average startup value is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 45 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Banking. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DueDil, Monese, Grover.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Augmentum Fintech, startups are often financed by Tera Ventures, Taavet Hinrikus, Passion Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venture Founders, Passion Capital, Creandum. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venture Founders, Varengold Bank, Upscale.
This organization was formed by Richard Matthews, Tim Levene. The overall number of key employees were 12.
Funds with similar focus
|$47M||20 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$300M||18 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$52M||05 Oct 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$19M||04 Oct 2021||Herzliya, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$10M||07 Sep 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$29M||28 Jul 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$100M||12 Jul 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$25M||21 Jun 2021||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$23M||16 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Tesseract from Helsinki is an institutional digital asset lending company in Europe and emerging markets.
– The company raised $25m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Augmentum Fintech with participation from Icebreaker.vc, BlackFin Capital Partners, Concentric, DN Capital, Jabre Capital Partners, LeadBlock Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Wintermute and Woorton as well as undisclosed local and international investors and strategic angels.
– The new investment will be used to develop the company’s institutional offerings and cross-trading venue margin lending platform even further, hire new talent to develop new and existing partnerships, and to boost innovation in new undisclosed financial products.
– Cushon, a UK-based fintech pension and savings provider, closed an overall funding round of £26m.
– The £6m equity raise was led by Augmentum Fintech. A further £20m in credit facility has been committed from AshGrove Capital, a pan-European specialty lending firm.
– The company intends to use the funds to finance rapid expansion and product development plans, following its acquisition of another master trust pension scheme.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.