In 2013 was created Global Founders Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Global Founders Capital, startups are often financed by Rocket Internet, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kima Ventures, FundersClub, Felicis Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, LocalGlobe, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures.
The fund was created by Oliver Samwer. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical startup value when the investment from Global Founders Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Global Founders Capital works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack Technologies We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Finance, Internet. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|$3M||08 Sep 2021||Nigeria, Lagos|
Truck It In
|$3M||07 Sep 2021||Pakistan, Karachi|
|$2M||01 Sep 2021||Mexico, Mexico City|
|$5M||29 Aug 2021||United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi|
|$10M||25 Aug 2021||France, Paris|
|$30M||24 Aug 2021||Pakistan, Karachi|
|$4M||23 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$17M||21 Aug 2021||Taiwan, New Taipei|
|$3M||20 Aug 2021|
– Awning, a real estate brokerage startup, raised $9.3m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Global Founders Capital and joined by MassMutual Ventures, and several strategic angel investors.
– The company plans to use the capital to expand its portfolio of single-family rental homes in new markets.
– MODIFI announced $24M in funding, which brings its valuation to more than $120M.
– The round was led by Heliad Equity Partners with a co-investment from Neva SGR, the venture capital investment vehicle of Italy’s leading banking group Intesa San Paolo.
– Existing investors also participated significantly, including Global Founders Capital, Maersk Growth, and Picus Capital.
– The funds will be used to grow MODIFI’s digital trade finance platform for SMBs (small-to-medium businesses) into a global trade management hub.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.