Maki.vc was established in 2018, and is a well known VC. This investor is located in Europe, Finland. The main office of this VC is situated in Helsinki.
The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If there are 2 founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Revonte, ultimate.ai, ultimate.ai. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 1 and less years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Finland. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Collaboration, SaaS. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Aside from Maki.vc, start-ups are often funded by HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Techstars, European Innovation Council. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Reaktor Ventures, Horizon 2020, the total number of co-investors is 1. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Horizon 2020, European Innovation Council.
The fund's activity peaked in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 63 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.5% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.