Coinbase Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States. Coinbase Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Coinbase Ventures performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Coinbase Ventures, startups are often financed by MetaStable Capital, Polychain, Naval Ravikant. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pantera Capital, Polychain, Digital Currency Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by gumi Cryptos Capital, Y Combinator, True Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Ethereum, Software. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nomics, TruStory, Staked us. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|$4M||02 Nov 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$4M||24 Oct 2022||Brookline, Massachusetts, United States|
Pine Street Labs
|$6M||14 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||12 Oct 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$12M||11 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||28 Sep 2022||Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China|
|$11M||27 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||22 Sep 2022||Zug, Zug, Switzerland|
|$35M||21 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– Metrika is a Cambridge, Mass.-based operational intelligence source for blockchain.
– Company raised $14M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Neotribe Ventures with participation from Coinbase Ventures, Samsung NEXT, Nyca Partners and SCB 10X, and previous investors, among others.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s platform and broaden its customer base across numerous industries.
– Floating Point Group, a Hoboken, N.J.-based, MIT-born provider of a platform that simplifies the backend operations for investors to deploy cryptocurrency-centric strategies at scale, raised $10m in Series A funding.
– Backers included Tribe Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Anthony Scaramucci, F A S T by Gettlylab, Borderless Capital, CapitalX, Formulate Ventures, and executives from GoldenTree Asset Management, HC Tech, and Pythagorus Investments.
– The company intends to use the funds to grow its existing U.S. based software engineering staff and expand to new markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.