Spintop Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The main department of described VC is located in the Stockholm. The venture was found in Europe in Sweden.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Spintop Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, PROfounders Capital, Lars Appelstu00e5l. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Almi Invest, PROfounders Capital, Creandum. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars, PROfounders Capital, EQT Ventures.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Sweden. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 2 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MariaDB Corporation, Flashnode, Oneflow. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Enterprise Software.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Spintop Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Spintop Ventures performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The current fund was established by Erik Wenngren, Finn Persson, Mats Johansson, Peter Carlsson. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||08 Feb 2022||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$944K||19 Jan 2022||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$6M||12 Aug 2021||Trondheim, Trøndelag, Norway|
|$3M||01 Jun 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$4M||10 Mar 2021||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$3M||09 Mar 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$2M||07 Jan 2021||Uusimaa|
|$2M||04 Dec 2020||Malmo, Skåne County|
|$4M||18 Aug 2020||Gothenburg, Västra Götaland County|
– Nomono is a Trondheim, Norway-based audio technology startup.
– The company raised $5.4m in seed funding.
– This round led by Sintef Venture and Spintop Ventures, saw the participation new investors including Tvenge og Adolfsen.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate research, development, and growth.
– Cambri, a Helsinki, Finland-based market research automation and SaaS startup that accelerates product and concept testing of consumer brands, raised €3.6M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by OpenOcean and Spintop Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.