Harbert Growth Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2002. The main department of described VC is located in the Richmond. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Stella Connect, CareSync, Aldagen. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Internet. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
This Harbert Growth Partners works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Harbert Growth Partners, startups are often financed by RRE Ventures, TechOperators, Greycroft. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Greycroft, The Aurora Funds, Noro-Moseley Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intersouth Partners, Grotech Ventures, Greycroft.
The current fund was established by Tom Roberts, Wayne Hunter, William W. Brooke. The overall number of key employees were 6.
|55M||11 May 2021||United States, Potomac|
|12M||22 Mar 2021||United States, Milford|
|14M||02 Nov 2020||United States, Baltimore|
|31M||07 Aug 2020||United States, Richmond|
|20M||11 Dec 2019||United States, Washington|
|7M||25 Jul 2019||United States, Philadelphia|
|11M||12 Mar 2019|
|11M||11 Mar 2019||United States, New York|
|25M||28 Feb 2019|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.