In 2005 was created Revolution, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Washington.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The typical startup value when the investment from Revolution is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. This Revolution works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Revolution, startups are often financed by Grotech Ventures, SWaN & Legend Venture Partners, iNovia Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SWaN & Legend Venture Partners, T. Rowe Price, iNovia Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, SWaN & Legend Venture Partners, Grotech Ventures.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight LivingSocial, Uptake, Tempus Labs. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, E-Commerce.
This organization was formed by Donn Davis, Steve Case, Tige Savage. Besides them, we counted 14 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|Axioma Ventures||United States, Green Bay|
|Leading Edge Ventures||United States, Newark|
|Space Angels||United States, New York|
|Start Up Farms International||United States, Fremont|
|Olympus Capital Holdings Asia||United States, New York|
|BMO Nesbitt Burns||Canada, Toronto|
|Magic Johnson Enterprises||United States, Beverly Hills|
|Biovest International||United States, Tampa|
|Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||United States, Atlanta|
|Pound Capital||United States, Stamford|
|Dynamic Loop Capital||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Visionaries Club||Germany, Berlin|
|Finlombarda Gestioni SGR||Italy, Milan|
|Fuzhou Jinkong Jijin Guanli Co., Ltd||China, Fuzhou|
|Engineers Without Borders Canada||Canada, Toronto|
|7 Graus||Portugal, Matosinhos|
|SBI Sumishin Net Bank||Japan, Chiyoda|
|Strategic Wisdom Nordic||Sweden, Lidingö|
|Tycoons Venture Capital||United States, Naples|
|$5M||13 Jul 2021||United States, Chicago|
|$4M||08 Jul 2021||United States, Kansas City|
|$20M||03 Mar 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
Good Buy Gear
|$6M||06 Oct 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$100M||30 Jan 2020||United States, New York|
|$10M||26 Sep 2019||United States, Chicago|
|$200M||30 May 2019||United States, Chicago|
eSUB Construction Software
|$12M||29 May 2019||United States, San Diego|
|$15M||09 May 2019||United States, New York|
– Orchard, the company that is radically simplifying home buying and selling, announced today that it has raised $100 million in Series D funding at over a $1 billion valuation.
– Accomplice led the round with participation from repeat investors FirstMark, Revolution, First American, Juxtapose and a syndicate of new investors.
– This new round of equity funding will support Orchard’s continued growth and innovation.
– 86 Repairs is a platform that automates the end-to-end repair and maintenance process for restaurants, providing actionable insights to improve back-of-house operations.
– The company received $7.3m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by TDF Ventures, Gordon Food Service (GFS), MATH Venture Partners, Revolution, and Cleveland Avenue.
– The new investment will be used to scale up product innovations and accelerate growth.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.