|$25M||17 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||16 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$85M||16 Jul 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$72M||16 Jun 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$58M||10 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||31 Mar 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$6M||12 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$105M||24 Feb 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$17M||15 Dec 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Transcarent, a new and different consumer-directed health and care experience for employees of self-insured employers and their families, announced a $58m Series B investment led by General Catalyst and 7wireVentures, with participation from Merck Global Health Innovation Fund, Kleiner Perkins, Leaps by Bayer, GreatPoint Ventures, and Threshold Ventures along with existing investors Alta Partners and Jove Equity Partners.
– This round brings Transcarent’s total funding to $98m and will allow the company to respond to the demand for rapid expansion of its innovative risk-based offering for self-insured employers.
– CirrusMD from Denver, CO provides on-demand virtual care services.
– The company raised $20m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Blue Venture Fund, with participation from 7wireVentures, Drive Capital and the Colorado Impact Fund.
– The new investment will be used to continue to expand solution capabilities, enhance user and provider experiences, increase scalability, and drive innovation to support employer and health plan customers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.