Google Assistant Investments
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Mountain View
Google Assistant Investments is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2018. This investor is located in North America, United States. Google Assistant Investments is a CVC is a part of a corporation. The primary office of this VC is located in Mountain View.
The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Analytics, Software. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. askporter, Satisfi Labs are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund.
The fund was created by Ilya Gelfenbeyn. We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Aside from Google Assistant Investments, start-ups are often funded by Techstars, Pi Labs, Y Combinator. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Salesforce Ventures, Google, Techstars. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Plug and Play, WISAG GM, Venture University.
The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. In real terms, this VC performs 5 percentage points more exits than other funds. This fund was the most active in 2018. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: google.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, last, first, last first_initial, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
10.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.