Google Assistant Investments is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The main department of described VC is located in the Mountain View. The company was established in North America in United States. Google Assistant Investments seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Google Assistant Investments, startups are often financed by Techstars, Pi Labs, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Salesforce Ventures, Google, Techstars. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Plug and Play, WISAG GM, Venture University.
The fund was created by Ilya Gelfenbeyn. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline askporter, Satisfi Labs
Funds with similar focus
|Amcref Community Capital||Louisiana, New Orleans, United States|
|BOD Tech Ventures||-|
|Bootstrap Incubation||California, Solana Beach, United States|
|CYTS||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Dadehongqiang||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Discount Investment||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|ETH Zurich||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Loncent Technology||China, Chongqing, Yubei|
|Newable Private Investing||England, London, United Kingdom|
|NewCrop||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Pantheon Asset||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Shandong Xueye Wenhua Chuangyiyuan Youxian Gongsi||China, Laiwu, Shandong|
|Social Capital Hedosophia||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Sunshine Venture Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Tanggula Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Vow||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$20M||14 Jul 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$3M||07 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$500K||15 Jul 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$6M||28 Apr 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$5M||14 Mar 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|04 May 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$7M||28 Jan 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|23 Oct 2019||New York, United States|
|$11M||09 Sep 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Wysa is a Boston MA-based company that provides an AI-powered mental health platform.
– The company raised $5.5M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by W Health Ventures with participation from Google Assistant Investment, pi Ventures and Kae Capital.
– The new funding will be used to expand the company’s business reach, as well as scale up its sales team and therapist network.
– Instreamatic from Palo Alto provides an end-to-end voice AI platform for managing, measuring and monetizing conversations between brand and consumer.
– The company raised $6.1m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Progress Ventures, joined by Accomplice and Google Assistant Investments.
– Led by Stas Tushinskiy, CEO, Instreamatic provides a voice AI infrastructure for media, enabling real-time voice conversations between brands and consumers across multiple media verticals.
– The company provides an end-to-end solution for managing, measuring, and monetizing voice-enabled audio and video advertising, including a programmatic ad exchange for assisting clients with advertising sales.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.