In 2014 was created Tribal.vc, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Dublin. The venture was found in Europe in Ireland.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Tribal.vc, startups are often financed by Wayra, NDRC, Frontline Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Frontline Ventures, Wayra, The Associated Press. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Frontline Ventures, Enterprise Ireland, Tribal Ventures.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Ireland. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PageFair, Endeco, LIKECHARITY. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Apps, Artificial Intelligence.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. When the investment is from Tribal.vc the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Tribal.vc works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
This organization was formed by Conor Stanley, Tadhg O'Toole. The overall number of key employees were 2.
|3M||05 Apr 2016||Ireland, Dublin|
|730K||24 Jun 2015||Ireland, Dublin|
|1M||20 Apr 2015||Ireland, Cork|
|94K||08 Sep 2014||Ireland, Dublin|
|371K||08 Oct 2013||Ireland, Dublin|
|1000K||01 Apr 2012||Ireland, Dublin|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.