In 2005 was created .406 Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Larry Begley, Liam Donohue, Maria Cirino. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Security. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Compass, Carbon Black, Iora Health
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the .406 Ventures, startups are often financed by RRE Ventures, Polaris Partners, First Round Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Polaris Partners, Prism Venture Management, F-Prime Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RRE Ventures, Atlas Venture, Prism Venture Management.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from .406 Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this .406 Ventures performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
|40M||15 Dec 2020||United States, Boston|
|6M||15 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
|50M||24 Sep 2020||United States, Cambridge|
|6M||14 Jul 2020||United States, San Diego|
|20M||23 Apr 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|8M||12 Mar 2020||United States, New York|
|15M||27 Feb 2020||United States, Nashville|
|6M||22 Jan 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|34M||15 Aug 2019||United States, New York|
– ClosedLoop.ai from Austin develops a healthcare’s data science platform using artificial intelligence to improve outcomes and reduce costs. – Series B $34m round was led by Telstra Ventures with participation from Breyer Capital, Greycroft Ventures, .406 Ventures, and Healthfirst, with participation from angel investors Adam Boehler (former director of CMMI & CEO of Rubicon Founders) and Sam Palmisano (former CEO of IBM). – The new investment will be aimed at further expanding the reach of its artif... Read more
– retrain.ai, a NYC-based Talent Intelligence Platform, raised an additional $7m in funding. – Backers included current investors Square Peg, Hetz Ventures, TechAviv, .406 Ventures and Schusterman Family Investments and new investor Splunk Ventures. – The company intends to use the funds for U.S. expansion, hiring of key talent and product development. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.