Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Fin Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Salesforce Ventures, MDC Ventures, dunnhumby Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, WGI Group, Upslope Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from Fin Venture Capital is 10-50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Netomi, Aiera. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Identity Management, Blockchain. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|33M||02 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|20M||20 May 2021||United States, Seattle|
|1M||07 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|260M||27 Apr 2021||United States, Atlanta|
|250M||31 Mar 2021||United States, Miami|
Maxwell Financial Labs
|16M||25 Mar 2021||United States, Denver|
|10M||28 Jan 2021||United States, Austin|
|7M||08 Dec 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|5M||30 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
– Aiera is the only LIVE event monitoring & financial search platform covering all available Wall Street events, providing real-time transcription, one-click audio, DVR-style live audio controls, smart document search, dynamic alerts, and seamless team collaboration via bookmarks and note taking. – The company announce about closing of a strategic round. – Backers include Citigroup, Franklin Templeton, and Fin Venture Capital. Read more
– Vestwell, a NYC-based API technology platform for workplace savings and investing programs, raised $70m in Series C financing. – The round was led by Wells Fargo Strategic Capital and Fin Venture Capital co-led by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Manulife, Point72, Nationwide Ventures, Allianz Life Ventures, Northwestern Mutual, FinTech Collective, Greenspring Associates, Primary Venture Partners, Teamworthy Ventures, F-Prime Capital, Industry Ventures, and Commerce Ventures. – The company intends to use the fun... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.