The venture was found in Europe in Spain. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Madrid.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Taboola, Ikonisys, Spot.IM. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Video, Internet.
This organization was formed by Jonah Goodhart, Noah Goodhart. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the WGI Group, startups are often financed by Sutter Hill Ventures, Michael Walrath, Marker. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Marker, Tuesday Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Marker, Manifest Investment Partners, The Yard Ventures.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. This WGI Group works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from WGI Group is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|Capital Risque Fribourg||Switzerland, Fribourg|
|Carma Axlr8r||Ireland, Cork|
|National Bank of Bahrain BSC||Bahrain, Manama|
|Grand Industrial||China, Lianyungang|
|Tianji Caifu||China, Shenzhen|
|Tiantai Zhiyuan Guquan||China, Zhuhai|
|First Mutual Credit||-|
|Astrolabe Ventures||United States, Palo Alto|
|$4M||25 Jul 2019||United States, New York|
|$25M||30 Apr 2019||United States, New York|
|$2M||20 Sep 2018||United States, " United States"}|
|$935K||01 Dec 2017||United States, New York|
|$1M||13 Mar 2017||United States, San Francisco|
|$1M||22 Jun 2016||United States, New York|
|$1M||10 Mar 2016||United States, New York|
|$8M||06 Oct 2014||United States, Palo Alto|
|$1M||04 Feb 2014||United States, New York|
– The Vendry is a NYC-based marketplace and professional community for corporate event planners. – The company closed a $6.5m seed funding round. – The round was led by Peter Boyce, Founder of Stellation Capital, with participation from Founder Collective, Primary Ventures, WGI Group, Leadout Capital, Operator Partners, Brilliant Friends, Howard Lerman, Brian Distelburger, Jason Harinstein, Geoff Yang, and Ed Zimmerman. The company intends to use the funds to expand its product and engineering teams in order to ... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.