Upslope Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Denver. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Planetary Resources, JumpCloud, Mozio. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Social Media.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Upslope Ventures, startups are often financed by Right Side Capital Management, FG Angels, Urban Us. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars, FG Angels, Marc Bell Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Foundry Group, Techstars Ventures, Slow Ventures.
The fund was created by James Deters, Kate Shillo Beardsley, Lawrence Mandes. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2015. This Upslope Ventures works on 6 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Upslope Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars.
|14M||01 Mar 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|25M||28 Feb 2019|
|10M||20 Mar 2018||United States, Denver|
|3M||08 Aug 2017||United States, Boulder|
|7M||06 Jun 2017||United States, San Francisco|
|5M||17 Feb 2017||United States, Hayward|
|2M||30 Jan 2017||United States, San Diego|
Borrowed & Blue
|7M||02 Nov 2016||United States, " United States"}|
|8M||30 Aug 2016|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.