Contour Venture Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2001. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Marketing, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Datadog, SmartAsset, Bench. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The fund was created by Matt Gorin.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Contour Venture Partners, startups are often financed by ff Venture Capital, Quotidian Ventures, Primary Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are NYC Seed, Partnership Fund for New York City, Core Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Salesforce Ventures, Primary Venture Partners, Core Capital Partners.
The top activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. This Contour Venture Partners works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
Funds with similar focus
|$55M||28 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
Covr Financial Technologies
|$15M||07 Apr 2022||Hartford, Connecticut, United States|
|$10M||08 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||22 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||09 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||07 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||30 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||11 Nov 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$52M||23 Aug 2021||Stamford, Connecticut, United States|
– Shelf.io announced a $52.5m Series B round of funding led by Tiger Global and Insight Partners, with participation from existing investors Base10 Partners, Connecticut Innovations, Contour Venture Partners and individuals like Austin McChord (founder of Datto) and Tooey Courtemanche (founder of Procore).
– The company, whose clients include John Deere, DSW, HelloFresh, Equitable/AXA, and Glovo, has experienced 4X growth in the last 12 months, zero customer churn in the last three years and a 10X user growth in the last year.
– Shelf was created to address a massive employee productivity challenge — the average worker spends 19% of their time tracking looking for answers or tracking down colleagues for help. The shift to remote teams due to COVID has only exacerbated the problem of tracking down answers.
– Octane lending has raised $52 million in Series D funding.
– Progressive Investment Company, Inc., a member of the Progressive Insurance ® group, led the round, with participation from existing investors Valar Ventures, Upper90, Contour Venture Partners, Citi Ventures, Third Prime and Parkwood as well as new investors Gaingels and ALIVE.
– The new round of financing will further Octane’s mission to connect people with their passion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.