Fenway Summer Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Bethesda.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Flexport, Circle Internet Financial, SHIFT. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, Credit. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Fenway Summer Ventures, startups are often financed by Pivot Investment Partners, QED Investors, Western Technology Investment. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pivot Investment Partners, Camp One Ventures, Pantera Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pivot Investment Partners, Pantera Capital, Kleiner Perkins.
The current fund was established by Raj Date. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The typical startup value when the investment from Fenway Summer Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Fenway Summer Ventures works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
|7M||23 May 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|3M||19 May 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
College Ave Student Loans
|5M||01 Aug 2014||United States, Wilmington|
|4M||13 Dec 2016||United States, Sacramento|
|1M||29 Apr 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|9M||18 Nov 2015||United States, San Ramon|
|1M||01 Jan 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
|1M||11 Jun 2015||United States, Sacramento|
|01 Mar 2019||United States, Palo Alto|
|29 Oct 2015||Kenya, Nairobi|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.