Camp One Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The current fund was established by Madding King, Robert Claassen. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Even.com, One Inc, IP Commerce. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Mobile. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Camp One Ventures, startups are often financed by lool ventures, Rhodium, QED Investors. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Plug and Play, QED Investors, Fenway Summer Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Plug and Play, QED Investors, 500 Startups.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from Camp One Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Camp One Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
|1M||11 Jun 2015||United States, Oakland|
|1M||01 Jan 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
|1M||07 Jul 2015||United States, Washington|
|1M||09 Feb 2016||United States, Los Angeles|
|4M||11 May 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|750K||01 Nov 2013|
|125K||01 Apr 2015||United States, Milpitas|
|16 Sep 2013|
|01 May 2016||United States, Plano|
|500K||21 Nov 2017||United States, Lenoir City|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.