Pivot Investment Partners is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2014. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
This organization was formed by Akbar Poonawala, Dinkar Jetley, Larry Klane.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, SaaS. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AvidXchange, Gusto, Veem.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Pivot Investment Partners, startups are often financed by Fenway Summer Ventures, SenaHill Partners, Bain Capital Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Fenway Summer Ventures, SenaHill Partners, G-Bar Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Fenway Summer Ventures, Comcast Ventures, SenaHill Partners.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Pivot Investment Partners is 50-100 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Pivot Investment Partners works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 7 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|Angel Capital Group||Knoxville, Tennessee, United States|
|Beijing Nengbo Yima Nengyuan Keji Fazhan Co., Ltd.||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|CF Capital Management||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|CorePeople Partners||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Day One Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Drummond Road Capital||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|euclid group||Japan, Tokyo|
|Guochuang Zhongding||China, Shanghai|
|Huaan Securities||Anhui, China, Hefei|
|IMAF-Charlotte||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Momentum Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Northwest Pipe Company||United States, Vancouver, Washington|
|Sitka Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Webinfluence Group AS||-|
|Wharton Alumni Angels||Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Yuemintou Asset Management||-|
|$27M||07 Jun 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$100M||15 Mar 2022||California, United States|
|$50M||23 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$100M||07 Nov 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$440M||27 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$44M||14 Jul 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$20M||11 Mar 2021||California, United States|
|$20M||19 Jan 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$6M||12 Jan 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– CAPE Analytics announced $44m in Series C financing, led by Pivot Investment Partners.
– Aquiline Technology Growth and HSCM Bermuda also joined the Series C round, with across-the-board participation from existing investors, including Formation8 and Brewer Lane Ventures.
– The infusion of capital will be used to accelerate the creation of new property insights, powered by machine learning, for CAPE’s growing client base.
– CAPE Analytics serves over 50 subscription customers across insurance and real estate markets, such as Hippo Insurance, Amica Insurance, and State Auto Insurance.
– The Series C funding will allow CAPE Analytics to diversify its suite of data sources and partnerships, expand its coverage footprint in the U.S., Canada, and beyond, and grow its team of machine learning, data science, and risk experts.
– Snapsheet, a pioneer in virtual appraisals and a leader in cloud-native claims management software, has raised $30M in Series E2 funding.
– Ping An Global Voyager Fund and Pivot Investment Partners led the round.
– Existing investors include Nationwide, Liberty Mutual, Intact Ventures, Tola Capital, Commerce Ventures, among others.
– These new funds will be used to accelerate growth and add new functionality to Snapsheet’s cloud native end-to-end claims management platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.