In 2014 was created F50, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Palo Alto.
This organization was formed by Bill Reichert, Brad Strum, Canice Wu, David Cao, Martin Stroka, Tel Liu.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the F50, startups are often financed by UpWest Labs, Horizons Ventures, Atlantic Bridge. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Legend Star, Decent Capital, Comet Labs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sand Hill Angels, UniWill Ventures, UP2398.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Presdo, Invi Labs, Sightly We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Hardware. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. This F50 works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from F50 is 5-10 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015.
|01 Jun 2018||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$100K||19 Jul 2016||California, United States|
|$12M||14 Mar 2016||San Jose, California, United States|
Gemridge Technologies Inc. (kbxTrip, 快帮行)
|18 Jan 2016||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$1M||14 Dec 2015||New York, United States|
|$2M||21 Jul 2015||Louisiana, United States|
|$3M||16 Mar 2015||Massachusetts, United States|
|$830K||12 Feb 2015||San Jose, California, United States|
|$1M||05 Feb 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.